Lavender is considered one of the most versatile healing essential oils and is the number one most recommended oil to own. We decided that it deserved it's own collection.
The "Collection Set" includes: 8oz mist, 4oz hand lotion, and a hand soap.
Here are some additional benefits of using Lavender products in your home and on your body:
1. Lavender has antiseptic properties to help treat minor cuts, bug bites, and burns.
2. If you have insomnia, try placing a lavender sachet under your pillow. A few drops of lavender essential oil should help, too.
3. If you have dandruff, add a few drops of lavender essential oil to your conditioner or to your hairbrush. It will help to regulate your body’s oil production.
4. To relax, or ease muscle cramps, add lavender oil to your bath.
5. Anxiety & Stress management. Has been shown to reduce the cortisol levels up to 60%.
6. Studies have even shown that lavender can help you with pain management. That includes not just everyday pain, but even recovering from surgery.
7. Use as a relief for blemishes. Apply a couple drops of lavender essential oil to a blemish to speed the healing process.
top of page
bottom of page